I am a computing science researcher building and evaluating practical systems. I love prototyping crazy new ideas in both electronics and software, and maintain a strong interest in visualisation, user experience design, and media production. I also have a portfolio of creative projects.
- Sep 2016 – current: R&D Engineer, BBC Research and Development
Helping invent the future of public service broadcasting through design fiction and prototyping.
- Feb 2016 – Sep 2016: Research Assistant, University of Glasgow
Virtual Machines, internet of things, circuit and mechanical designs.
- Jun 2015 – Feb 2016: Freelance Web Developer, Enterprise Screen, Glasgow
Web Design and development, server maintenance, and technical support.
- Summer 2013: ARM Ltd., Cambridge (UK)
Hardware Design Verification in SystemVerilog.
- Summer 2012: ARM Ltd., Cambridge (UK)
Software Engineering in shell scripts and C++.
- 2010 – 2015: Master in Science, Computing Science, University of Glasgow
Courses in Electronic Engineering and Computing Science.
- 2003 – 2010: Abitur, Jacobson Gymnasium Seesen, Germany
Last updated in January 2019.